Last Updated: August 9th
We hope you and your family are healthy! We are excited to be open to see our wonderful patients. Please call to schedule. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice.
We want to tell you about the new safety protocols you will see when it is time for your next appointment. These are in-line with current CDC, ADA, and OSHA standards:
Prior to your appointment:
- As always, you will receive a reminder text asking you to confirm your appointment. Please send “C” to confirm. If you don’t send “C” to confirm, your appointment time will be reassigned. After sending “C” to confirm, you will receive a “ZOOM” link which you will access to check into your appointment from the parking lot. You must please download the “ZOOM” app so that you can access the link. No app = no access.
- Please use the patient's name and time of appointment as the Zoom display name so that we may properly check the patient in.
- As always, the day before your appointment you will receive your final confirmation text (please send “C” again) with a link to our website: meaderortho.com. You must fill out the “COVID-19 Consent Form” and “Patient Screening Form” prior to your appointment, located below these instructions. The patient will be asked the screening questions again in-person when the patient is in the office.
Check-in protocol from the car (subject to change):
- On the day of your appointment, once you are parked, please stay in your car and check-in by accessing the “ZOOM” link you received in a confirmation text.
- Please check-in 10 minutes prior to your appointment time (due to required CDC screening process and distancing regulations). If you are late to your zoom check-in by 10 minutes, you will be rescheduled.
- Once you have parked and have clicked on the zoom link in your text, you will automatically be placed in our “virtual waiting room.” Though you will not immediately see a team member, STAY IN THIS VIRTUAL WAITING ROOM until a member of our team asks you to come into the office via the Zoom meeting.
- When we are ready for the patient, our front office will invite the patient in via ZOOM, and they may enter the building.
- The patient must be brushed and flossed before leaving home. Our brushing station is closed. Dr. Meader suggests you do this before leaving home, or have some toothbrushes stored in the car.
- Only the patient can enter the building, and must wear a mask or facial covering from the car to the appointment and back to the car.
- When entering our office, we will take the patient’s temperature and provide them with hand sanitizer. Per current standards, our team will be taking our own temperatures twice a day.
- If the patient's temperature is 100 degrees F or more, the patient will be rescheduled
Visible In-Office Changes
- You will notice that our team will be wearing full-length white coats, masks, and glasses.
- Clear barriers have been installed between the front office and reception.
- Books, toys, and the coffee maker have been removed per new regulations.
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we will attempt to keep patients 6 feet apart from each other.
- We will be utilizing new equipment to reduce aerosols in the clinical area.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and your family safe in our practice. Please call to make your next appointment: 425-744-1124. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Meader and Team